Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday/Family-ish BBQ!

So yesterday was Sunday! :D and it was actually a really good day for me! church was way good, very insightful! It was testimony meeting, and we were able to actually have one of the 70 in our Sacrament Meeting which was pretty cool! He had an awesome testimony! Then we got to learn about how to strenghten our testimonies in Relief Society which was a way good lesson! Props to Maggie Eyering! :D Then i got to hang out with my family and play games that night! Skylar Haws came along and hung out and got to meet my fun loving Uncle Adam and my Aunt Penny! Two of my favorite people in this whole world! they are so much fun to be around! Penny was about to die if she didn't get to meet Skylar soon, for some weird reason! haha i don't even know why, we haven't even been dating very long, and not super exclusively either! but it went AWESOME! they got along great all night, and we all just ate and played Apples to Apples and had a blast! it was way good! I was so glad that it went over smoothly! :D

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com