Friday, August 1, 2008

Frustration at Bricktown

Work tonight was so beyond stressful! I can't even put into words how awful it really was! I work at Bricktown Pizzeria in Pleasant Grove. I get paid crap, and they don't give me enough hours, so i have been looking for a job but have hardly applied anywhere because i simply just don't have the time to look. But tonight i came in at 5 and everything was fine, until "T" (Theda [My Manager]) left me and Zach by ourselves! and of course the moment she leaves, we get swamped! at one point i had 8 orders and i was by myself because zach was on a delivery! Phew! it was bad! and to make it all better, nothing was ready, so i had to do everything inbetween EVERYTHING! AH! it was just crazy! then zach went home early! bummer! so i'm just by myself for an hour! oh well... time to find a new job i suppose...FAST!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com